Monday, January 18, 2010

Lies

Our president must not live in the same country that I do, here is what he thinks about health care and what it represents, what the current election for Kennedy's seat in Mass represents, as an issue to the American people in general.

"Understand what's at stake here, Massachusetts," Obama said. "It's whether we're going forward or going backwards. It's whether we're going to have a future where everybody gets a shot in this society, or just the privileged few. If you were fired up in the last election, I need you more fired up in this election."

Yes oppresion has and does exist in our nation. NO DOUBT, but it is not a 'PRIVILEGED few' that enjoy prosperity and opportunity in America. That is just a lie and his life is a direct manifestation of that fact. Unless he is one of the 'PRIVILEGED FEW.' It is a lie to suggest that Democrats and our trust in them will allow everybody a shot in America. It is a lie that any party will 'save' the little guy. They only thing that will save the little guy is generous and kind hearted Americans doing their part in the world that they live to give people a chance and rise up against hatred and oppression. No man in government and no party Dem's or Rep's will save anybody.

I'm sick of lies and I'm SO SICK OF POLITICS. I just want honesty and what is good for our nation. I wish that people in Washington would work for us and when I say Washington I mean all of them. My disappointment with Obama statement is not a manifestation of my love for Republicans. I'm sick of them all. They are not different in my eyes. They lie and line there own pockets. Greed has no party loyalty it clearly effects them all.

Will the greed end?

1 comment:

  1. I quit on politics when they quit on me. Call it abandonment, but I am happier now.

    ReplyDelete