Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My peeps..

Hi all! 

I am such a blessed man.  One of the main reasons for this is all my peeps.  I have great peeps that stand behind me, beside me, in front of me, all around me.  Let me introduce a few of them too you.  First my family.

Nicola the gorgeous!

This is my lady.  She is who I breath for, live with, love.  Words just don't get it done when it comes to describing what is in my heart for her.  We are one, we will be together forever!  Lucky me! She does it all and she does it GREAT.  "She's so go!", has the perfect smile, the biggest eyes, she defines beauty and she is a worker. She works with love in her heart serving many each and every day happily.  She is a treasure. I adore her and seek to bring her happiness each day.

Immanuel the talker!

This young fella is a motor mouth.  And for as much as he motors he also has a curiosity for life that is insatiable.  He is kind hearted, inclined to please, and always interested in a good time.  He is active and spirited in all that he does.  I'm not sure where he gets the non-stop gab, but his big eyes and smile are all his mom.  I love this kid deeply and hope my short quick reproof's which come a little too often for this little one, don't infect him with resentment for his dad.  I just want others to know him like I do.  Naturally spiritual and almost always kind and tender hearted.

Eden the Mature!

Eden is like a little Nicola.  They are pretty similar in every way.  Eden is extremely dependable and mature.  She is even mature in the ways that are less than perfect :0).  Eden is ever about watching Jack, helping her mother, or participating in a project.  She is quick to serve and egar to be involved.  The only time she shrinks are on Mondays when it is time to get back to work on school work.  She is full of smiles and is wise beyond her years.  She is destined for great things.  I'm already proud of who she has become.

Sarah the Curly

Sarah's persona is as cute and sweet as her curls.  She is ever at Mommy's side.  She loves her little brother with a sweet endearing love.  She is shy at times, but once you get beyond the shyness there is a bond that is unbreakable.  She has a gift to heal with her love and quick to forgive.  She loves babies and sings when she is most happy.  I love this little lady with all my heart.



Jack the Happy.

Jack is just a sweet guy.  He has been an excellent baby.  Only inclined to cry with tooth pains and tired eyes.  He is quick to smile and inclined to explore and play.  He is full of love for all in his family and he has taken to non stop baby talk.  He knows what he is saying even if you don't.  So, listen up.  Everybody loves Jack, he gets lots of positive attention from all on the farm.  He especially "loves technology, but not as much as you, you see, but he still loves technology."  

There are many more peeps I want to recognise, but they will have to come in part 2 of my peeps. 

Be well.

John

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad for the introduction...lovely peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids have grown SO MUCH!! They hardly look like the little bitty ones I remember! (Has it been THAT long already??)
    Your family really is beautiful & wonderful!
    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete