Saturday, May 15, 2010

TV

So, I'm in the final hours of my trip in Tx. I'm board and missing my family. It melted my heart to hear the sweat voices of my little ones today as I chatted with them on the phone. I'm a blessed man!

So being bored I took occasion to run out and around the hotel and push on some weights in the "fitness room," not my style but I figured better then sitting around. Especially because TV is worthless.

Not having any cable of any kind and thus no TV is one of the greatest of all blessings. I mean it is just worthless nothingness. Nothing I can think to want to see is on yet I stayed up and watching nothing for hours last night. I got hooked watching "Two weeks in Hell" the proving weeks they have for the Green Berets" WHOA, mad respect for those guys. But still it was lame, I stayed up late ended up with a head ache and woke up with a head ache. SOOooo glad I'm too poor to have TV, BUT it was a blessing to go and watch the Flyers bust up on the Bruins.
Well, that is all I got. There is a reason I don't blog much. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment